Search on Wikipedia

Search results

Friday, August 4, 2023

Today is a WACKY day!

Today is a WACKY day! Isn't that so crazy?! I've been cracking away at game stuff while recovering from a stressful week. I'm just gonna dump some random crap on here today if that's alright with everyone. You don't have a say actually. Go ahead, comment, I probably won't even take your feedback into account! Hahaha!

Stimbu 2

 

Here is your one screenshot! I would show more, but I don't want to spoil things before they're even implemented all the way. I've been struggling a lot, but it's been fairly productive. Figuring out what I have to make and how to piece systems together has really been the hardest part. YouTube tutorials can't give you 10 years of game development experience, y'know?

I've been bouncing around between things and getting overwhelmed. Writing everything down that I'm trying to do has been helpful. Hopefully I'll get over the hump here and start making faster progress soon.

 

Spark the Electric Jester 3

I recently played these games and had quite a good time. The third game in particular really stood out to me. I've been playing the 3D Sonic games all my life and they all have this annoying quality to them. They present these skill based challenges for high ranks, and I end up losing five times from clipping through some random thing. Spark 3 really blew all of that stuff out of the water for me and I can't see myself wanting to go back anytime soon.

https://www.nationhive.com/sites/www.nationhive.com/files/styles/game/public/games/highlight/spark-electric-jester-3.jpg?itok=_9StUnJK

The movement is a lot more polished than its inspirations while also having way more options to let you get to around. The levels are fairly linear romps from start to finish, but they also have tons of branching pathways with tons of extras to do in each level. I've beaten nearly every level yet it still feels like there's hours of content left.

If you like platformers give Mr. Feperd your money! It's a really fantastic game and worth your time!

The Friday Funny

  

I love you! Have a good week!

🐒See you next post!🐒

1 comment:

  1. the friday funny made me cry : ( Kids need to see this before they get phone!!!

    ReplyDelete