Search on Wikipedia

Search results

Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Yucky! Schedule change! (+ cool Pikmin thing)

I come here today with my head hung low... I think I was being a little too ambitious with a twice week posting schedule. Work has been screwing up my health pretty bad and it's been a struggle getting work done on Stimbu 2 with all these blog posts hanging over my head.

That said, I'm gonna cut this down to one post every Friday! I worked hard crapping something out for today but I don't think it's where I want it to be and rushing stuff out will not make me happy.

Anyways, Pikmin 4 is coming out on Friday also, and it seems really cool! They're making some drastic gameplay changes and bringing in all sorts of things from the other Pikmin games and it seems like it could be the best one yet!

 

 Nintendo is putting out daily interviews with developers who worked on 4 as well as the others, and today's had a lot of awesome concept art and anecdotes from the game's development. It's really worth checking it out here.

Welp that calls it. I've got Stimbus to birth, and I tell ya they're not coming easy!

 

🐒See you next post!🐒

1 comment:

  1. Dude, you are not in pikmin. Grow up! Nintendo will NEVER put you in a video game.

    ReplyDelete