Search on Wikipedia

Search results

Tuesday, July 11, 2023

The first post, how exciting!

Hi, I'm sücco. Welcome to my (currently) unnamed blog!

I've been drawing and playing video games since I was a kid, and in the past few years I've been pursuing the computer sciences and working on my own video games. Unfortunately, my output has been pretty bad on all fronts. I put out a lot of art pieces in 2021, but barely anything creative has slopped out of me since, and I'm not very happy about that!

me looking kinda sad wearing a cool hat

Not very happy. (I really do wear that cool hat, no joke!)

I've devised this blog in an attempt to keep myself active in producing things! If not illustrations or finished games, at least I can put out posts about topics I'm interested in, or projects I'm working on. Most social media platforms suck nowadays, and I'm really glad this service is still around! Some of my best times on the internet have been reading blogs from creators I enjoy.

So, what to expect?

I imagine I'll be posting a good deal about game development. I've released two games so far, Stimbu and Bug Toucher, and I also have a good few failed projects that I'd like doing postmortems on. I'm currently working on Stimbu 2 which has had a long and rocky development with plenty of tales to tell. I have tons to share about my games, whether it be random concept doodles or prototypes!

Outside of my own crap there's also a lot of art, games, music, and creators I'd love to blab about sometime. I'll take some time to figure out how I want to categorize and label my posts.

For now I think that's it! It took me a bit too long to write this post, maybe this blog can help me be a more confident writer too. But anyways, I've been learning the Godot game engine and I've gotta get back to it. Just when I think I have it all figured out, it turns out there's another five game changing features that I didn't know about! 

🐒See you next post!🐒

(P.S. I will be updating the blog every Tuesday and Friday at 9am EST)

No comments:

Post a Comment